Thw Nexus Evolution offers unrivalled flexibility to allow customers to match the exact requirements of any recycling scheme. A multitude of colours are available to colour code the dedicated aperture panels as well as ‘Recycle-Now’ graphics to ensure the correct use of the chosen waste stream.
Aperture panels can be fixed to the body and opened as one complete lid or can be left as individual panels or pivoting flaps. A bump fit lid stay feature keeps the aperture panels upright to ensure both hands can be free to access the quick and easy bungee sack retention system.
The units narrow-footprint ensures minimal floor space is required when positioned against a wall, whilst the symmetrical design allows the Nexus Evolution to be approached from all sides.
Personalised stickers can be added to the large front and rear areas of the Nexus Evolution recycling bin to provide excellent opportunities for full personalisation or standard recycling stickers though our Personalisation Service. The recessed areas on the sides of the unit can also be used for personalisation if required.
- 160L capacity available in two 80L aperture panels
- Dedicated aperture panels can be fitted in a variety of configurations
- Connected or Free Pivoting aperture panels
- Bungee sack retention system
- Narrow-footprint for space saving
- Large graphic and personalisation area
- Pivoting lid with stay
- Approachable from the front and rear
- Recycling Graphics Kits (Body + Apertures)
- Lock Kit (provided as standard with Confidential Paper aperture)
- Divider Kit to separate waste streams (provided as standard with Confidential Paper aperture)
- Wheel kit with two wheels and handle for easy manoeuvring
- Sign Kit
- Aperture Connector Kit
- Non-standard graphics are also available through Personalisation Service
- Side Pod Reservoir or Waste Kit are available with optional graphics.